We offer a 30-day no-quibble returns policy provided goods are returned in a saleable condition. If your goods arrived faulty or else not up to our quality control standards, send us some photos at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to put it right.
We know that international delivery can take a while so provided you ship your returned items within 30 days of ordering then you’re covered. Please write ‘UK Goods being returned’ clearly on the parcel to avoid accidentally incurring import charges as reclaiming them results in a lot of paperwork.
- Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re returning some items (so we know to look out for them)
- Package everything up in a strong box or padded envelope to avoid damage
- Address the envelope to ‘Returns, Vivid Biology, 5 Victoria Grove, Bristol, BS3 4AN, UNITED KINGDOM’
- If you’re shipping from outside Europe, write ‘UK goods being returned’ clearly on the outside to make sure import fees aren’t charged. Check with your delivery company if unsure.
- Ship it and send us a photograph of the shipping receipt.
It’s your responsibility to make sure the parcel is covered for damage or loss in transit. If we don’t receive it we can’t process your return.
Lost or damaged parcels
Most of our parcels without any problems. We shipping over 200 parcels in February and only three of them disappeared or ended up damaged. If something does happen though please do let us know.
If your shipment still hasn’t arrived 2 weeks after ordering then drop us an email. We can chase it up with Royal Mail and either refund your order or send you a new one. If you ordered from outside the UK we unfortunately have to wait 6 weeks before filing a claim with Royal Mail (their policy in case it shows up). We can give you store credit in the meantime, or else you can wait six weeks for a cash refund.
If your parcel arrives damaged, immediately take a few photos of it and send them to us. Make sure that at least one of the photos includes the address and another one includes the postmark (this acts as evidence for date and location of postage). If the contents are also damaged or missing, take a photo of this too. We can either immediately ship you a replacement or give you a cash refund for any missing/damaged items.